Saturday 6 April 2013

I Should Probably Explain Myself.....

Hey Hey Peeps!

I've been MIA for far too long! Absence has made my heart grow fonder, so, your Auntie Maureen isn't talking out of her ass when she says that. Who knew?
There has been some crazy ish going on the last six months! I have seen some life end, and learned of some new life beginning. Found out that every one of my joints are plotting against me and my hands have joined the rebellion! (My arthritis is recruiting like a terrorist cell up in here!) Became someone's wife! I wore feathers and Birkenstocks at my wedding, surrounded by people I love. I said good-bye to my father-in-law two months before, surrounded by those same people. I did both while standing beside his son, right where I belong. Ray and I also packed up this bag full of crazy and moved into my father-in-laws house an hour and a half away!
And I did it all in red lippy! Well, most of it!
So, here I am. New city, new house, new life.
Same old crazy bee-hotch though! Let's get this party started!

Donna. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment