Saturday 18 May 2013

Maybelline Vivids Lipstick Collection. Neon Coral Goodness!

 You may have heard, but I looooovvvveee lipstick.
 Lurve it!
The brighter, richer, or deeper the shade, the better!
Maybelline's new Color Sensational Vivids line fits that bill and then some!
They have released eight shades in this collection, which are all over the bright, neon trend. The formula has new pigments which give a brighter colour payoff, and honey nectar has been added for comfort and moisture.
Naturally, I ran out the door and bought one!
Shocking Coral found it's way into my hot little hand.
 It sells for $10.99ish most places.  I lucked out and got mine for $8.00 on sale.
This lippy applied comfortably, and opaquely.  The shade of coral is on the pinker side, but really flattering!  The texture is soft without sacrificing wear-time.  I go through lipstick like nobodies business.  I drink tons of water, and my lips are extremely dry, so not much lasts for more than an hour.  This one was comfortable for about two and a half before I had to reapply anything!  Which was awesome!
It didn't migrate outside the lipline too badly, and I really liked the staining effect it left behind. 
Did I mention that the packaging is ADORABLE!  Really pretty!
I'm planning on buying Shocking Coral a little lippy sister or two ASAP!
Have you guys tried the new Vivids yet?  What do you think?
 I'd love to know!

Donna Xoxo
 


1 comment: