Wednesday 17 July 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine. So Worth the Price, and Possible Divorce.

Have you tried Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick yet?
One from the summer collection followed me home a few days ago, (I swear it wasn't my idea Ray!  Please don't divorce me.) and let me tell you, this is like heaven in a tube!
When Chanel formulated the Rouge Coco line, they added what they call the Hydratender Complex which gives a soft, hydrating quality to the lipsticks. The Rouge Coco Shine is slightly more sheer than its counterpart, with a balmy texture.   They say it has a "melt-away" feel, and that's exactly how this felt going on!  The texture was incredibly smooth while being shiny, not slippery. 
The colour, as I mentioned above, is 467 Pygmalion from the Summer Collection. They are slightly more pigmented than the regular collection, but still have that great transparency. The shade is a warm coral-pink, which could easily be layered over a deep red liner in the cooler months. The price was $39.99. 
I'm becoming a total coral junkie!  What the hell is that about?
I wore it with a nude lip liner, but that wasn't necessary for touch-ups!  I got about two and a half hours wear out of this, which is what I expected. If I need more wear time, I'll add my Too Faced lip primer and I'll be good to go!
I've been a sucker for Chanel lip products since I was a teenager, and this is exactly why. They really are beautiful, and I always feel so Glamorous bringing out that wonderful black and gold packaging. 
Who cares if I walk with a cane, like I'm Ninety?  I have Chanel on my face, Bitches!

Donna  Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment