Thursday 28 June 2012

Easy Summer Look. (Ahhhh the hair...I don't want to talk about it)

Happy Thursday Peeps!
I don't know about you, but I have had a rather stressful day!
My shorts wouldn't fit right, I'm trying to grow my hair out for the first time in a decade, and I have to wear a big-ass brace on my hand and wrist because of my arthritis.  Needless to say, I was not much of a looker!
My makeup today, if I say so myself, worked like a dream!

My skin was left dewy and peachy-bronze, with a light wash of coral on my eyes.  I also gave myself a little kitten eye in a coffee brown for some depth and lift.  A little mascara and a swipe of Dior Creme de Gloss in 215, and that was all she wrote!  Light, easy, and comfy is the name of the game in the summer, and this look is all of that!
Any easy-breezy makeup tips out there?  I'd love to hear 'em!

Donna Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment