Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Secret to Smooth Glossy Nails.

There are a few things in life which, for me, are non-negotiable.
Clean, healthy looking nails are one of them.
A lot of the time, my nails aren't freshly manicured.  Life gets in the way, whether its time, money, or gardening.  Just not a major priority. My nails do, however, always look good!
It is the easiest little routine! 
A few years ago, my health started to decline.  My nails started to develop deep ridges, and became very brittle.  They would peel and tear all the time.  Regular strengtheners did nothing but make them more brittle.  The key to a brittle nail is moisture!
Every night I apply a cuticle oil, like Creative Solar Oil.  Rub it in well and let it soak.
Next the nail needs to be smooth.   
I have been a fan of nail buffers for ages now.  I have always used the four sided ones, and never thought the two sided ones were all that great.
Until now! 
The Revlon Crazy Shine buffer is Fab. U. Lous!  When they say crazy shine, they're not kidding!
It leaves the nail smooth and glossy like nobodies business!  Could not believe my eyes first time I used it.  My nails were as shiny as glass!  I'm so in love!
The treatment that I find works best for me, is Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Moisturising Treatment.  It softens and protects the nail, so you don't get those little cracks at the edge of the nail, or peeling at the tips.  Dries in record time too!

 
I buff my nails, and do a coat of the treatment in about five minutes flat!  Easy Peasy!
So, that's my secret!  I'd love to hear yours!

Donna Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment