Thursday 6 June 2013

Something's A Little Different.......And An Offer For YOU!!!!

Hey Girls and Boys!
Here's a question.  How brave are you when it comes to trying out new looks?  A new eyeshadow colour, or hair cut?
Not everyone is comfortable with change, but others are change-a-holics!  I fall into the latter category.  A fresh new look is my biggest weakness.
Thank Goodness I have the hair hook-up! 
I may have left Kitchener, but I won't leave my Savvas!
The man is a marvel!
Currently at Cosimo's salon, Savvas has been doing hair since the early 90's.  A challenging cut, like a short or angled cut is what gets his blood going!  Over the years, decades really, that Savvas and I have known each other I've come to expect the "zone out" that inevitably happens during a cut!  The discussion of where we're getting a beer afterward doesn't even kill his focus!
The visit to salon itself is an experience!  The owner, Cosimo, Savvas and Guiseppe, the colour tech, have been working together for almost 10 years at different places.  In August of 2012 they opened Cosimo's Salon.  The boys make the atmosphere relaxed and warm.  It's a great place to go if you want a very one-on-one experience.  Not to mention a kick-ass shampoo!
It was exactly the place to go for a BIG change!
When I walked in a couple of months ago to get my obscene amount of grey covered, Savvas asked what I was thinking and I blurted out "How about blonde?"  The glimmer of excitement at the challenge of lightening my blue-black hair was all over his face!
Fast forward to May 31st, and......
I'm a Blonde Bombshell!   (My hair is anyways, my ass is still the same old boring ass as before.)
I was fully prepared to be indifferent to this.  I thought I'd like the change, but not really be crazy about it on top of my face.
Was I wrong!  Love it!
So far, it's a hit with everyone! Even my 75 year old Scottish Auntie with no filter between brain and mouth was pleasantly surprised! I'll be seeing my brutally honest brothers next week, so that will be the biggest test.  Wish me luck with that!
I have a surprise to offer everyone, dear readers!  Savvas is offering 20% off when you book an appointment and let him know that "Donna Sent Me".  The discount is available on any service.  Cut, colour, hilights, the whole she-bang! 
Cosimo's is located at 1077 Weber St East, Kitchener Ont.  The phone number is 226-647-0633.  I've included some pics from the salon and some of the boys.  Savvas is the looker with the black hair, and Cosimo is the handsome devil hard at work.  Guiseppe was shy, but he has some of the best hair in the world!  You have to see how crazy it is! Such a cute little joint!
Don't miss out Girls and Boys! 
So, what does everyone think of me as a blonde? 

Donna Xoxo     






No comments:

Post a Comment