Monday 24 June 2013

Humidity-Proof Eyeliner? Hook a Sister Up!

Ladies and Gents, it's a scorcher!
Summer has come with a vengeance, sweaty face and all! 
I previously solved heat proof lips in my popsicle lip-stain post, but what about eyes?
I found the answer to that a few days ago!
While in Shoppers Drug Mart, I stumbled on a makeup line called ArtDeco.  It's a German line that's relatively new to Shoppers.  I'd never heard of it, and the rep for the company was in so I played a little.
I bought the Soft Eyeliner Waterproof in #72, which is a metallic turquoise.  The application is very creamy, without any drag to it.  To get a good colour payoff it does take a few layers, but it's buildable.  I also love that it's not a self-sharpening pencil.  I get a finer tip when I can use a sharper, therefore get a more precise application. 
The best part though, is when they say waterproof, they are not kidding!!!!
This liner wore like a dream on a very humid night.  Everything under the sun smudges on me usually, but this bad boy stayed right where it was supposed to!
The colour was ultra pretty too!!!!
At $11.00 this was a great buy!  The whole line is priced quite well.  It's not Covergirl prices, but it's not Guerlain either!  Needless to say, I will give this line a shot again!
Have you tried ArtDeco?  What did you think?

Donna Xoxo

PS- Please forgive the picture quality lately!  My camera lens broke and I'm using my iPhone5, which I must say is pretty good!  Could be me that sucks!  The pics are going to get better!  Honest!



No comments:

Post a Comment